Want to Contribute?
Pediatric Dentistry is the official publication of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and the College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. It is published bi-monthly and is internationally recognized as the leading journal in the area of pediatric dentistry. The journal promotes the practice, education and research specifically related to the specialty of pediatric dentistry. This peer-reviewed journal features scientific articles, case reports and abstracts of current pediatric dental research.
Open Access Articles
Open Access: The principle that research should be accessible online, for free, immediately after publication—is improving the way scholarly information is shared.
Reprints and Copyright Permissions
To request permission to reuse Pediatric Dentistry or the Journal of Dentistry for Children content please visit the Copyright Clearance Center by following these steps:
- Go to www.copyright.com and enter the title, ISBN or ISSN number for the publication content you want to reuse and hit "GO"
- After entering the title or ISSN, choose "Pay-Per-Use Options"
- Enter the publication year of the content that you want to reuse
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request
- Select the corresponding bubble and click "Price & Order"
- Fill out the required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content
If you any questions about AAPD copyright protected material or using the service on copyright.com please contact: Bob Gillmeister at email@example.com.
Register Now for Journal-Based CE
One of the many benefits of membership is the opportunity to earn continuing education credits by reading the journal Pediatric Dentistry. Members may earn up to three credits per issue by reading three articles and successfully completing a post test after the reading. A maximum of 18 continuing education credits may be earned per calendar year.
The cost is $95 for each calendar year of participation
To register, please complete this form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org