Acquired after the merger between the American Society of Dentistry for Children and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry in 2002, the Journal of Dentistry for Children (JDC) is an internationally renowned journal whose publishing dates back to 1934. Published three times a year, JDC promotes the practice, education and research specifically related to the specialty of pediatric dentistry. It covers a wide range of topics related to the clinical care of children, from clinical techniques of daily importance to the practitioner, to studies on child behavior and growth and development. JDC also provides information on the physical, psychological and emotional conditions of children as they relate to and affect their dental health.
JDC Open Access
Open Access: The principle that research should be accessible online, for free, immediately after publication—is improving the way scholarly information is shared.
Reprints and Copyright Permissions
To request permission to reuse Pediatric Dentistry or the Journal of Dentistry for Children content please visit the Copyright Clearance Center by following these steps:
- Go to www.copyright.com and enter the title, ISBN or ISSN number for the publication content you want to reuse and hit "GO"
- After entering the title or ISSN, choose "Pay-Per-Use Options"
- Enter the publication year of the content that you want to reuse
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request
- Select the corresponding bubble and click "Price & Order"
- Fill out the required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content
If you any questions about AAPD copyright protected material or using the service on copyright.com please contact: Adriana Loaiza at email@example.com.