Print Ad Requirements
Artwork must be submitted electronically. The preferred format is a high resolution pdf file. Acceptable software programs: InDesign CS, Photoshop CS, Illustrator CS. All files must be composite page layouts ready for output. Be sure to include all fonts and links. You may save your file in PDF format.
- Only digital submission of ads in compliance with AAPD guidelines. Faxed ads are not accepted.
- Advertising insertions requiring typesetting or makeup are subject to additional charges.
- All artwork must be CMYK.
- Ads designed using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point or Publisher will not be accepted.
- Format and position are at the discretion of the AAPD.
Digital Ad Requirements
Files should be saved as web-ready at 72 dpi as GIF, PNG, or JPG files. We accept animated GIFs but not Flash ads. The recommended animation length for all ads is 15 seconds. Please include a click-through URL.