Qualifying Examination Preparation Course
Who Should Attend
- Current residents who are planning to take the QE course in May of their final year of residency.
- Recent graduates who are preparing to take the QE for the first or second time.
- Practicing pediatric dentists who are not yet board certified and are initiating the board certification process.
- Practicing pediatric dentists or academics who are interested in getting an update on the science behind what we do and teach in pediatric dentistry.
- Practicing pediatric dentists who may be transitioning to an academic position and are interested in a refresher course.
- Those preparing for the Oral Exam are encouraged to take the Oral Exam Prep Course and the Comprehensive Review.
Feb. 7-9, 2020
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.