The NEW Comprehensive Review: Advances in Pediatric Dentistry
Who Should Attend
- Pediatric dentists, residents and general dentists
- More specifically:
- Pediatric dentists preparing for the ABPD Oral Clinical Examination (“Oral Board”)
- Pediatric dentists preparing for ABPD recertification
- Pediatric dentists who want a refresher, as well as relevant, exciting case presentations
- General dentists who treat pediatric patients
- Residents who want a more in-depth understanding of the incorporation of evidence-based clinical science into clinical practice
- Note: Those preparing for the ABPD Qualifying Examination (“Written Board”) are encouraged to take the AAPD Qualifying Examination Prep course
Aug. 23-25, 2019
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERED TWICE A YEAR. THIS COURSE WILL ONLY BE OFFERED IN THE FALL. THIS COURSE WILL NOT BE OFFERED AGAIN UNTIL FALL 2020.
Le Westin Montreal
270 Rue St. Antoine Ouest,
Montreal, QC H2Y 0A3, Canada
You can reserve your room here.
|By July 23, 2019||After July 23, 2019|
|AAPD Student Member||$495||$595|
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.