Register Now for the AAPD Annual Session Preconference Course
Faculty: Nestor Cohenca, D.D.S.; Alan Milnes, D.D.S., Ph.D., F.R.C.D.(C); Peter Murray, B.Sc.(Hons), Ph.D.; Martin Trope, D.M.D.
This nuts and bolts course will give you the tools to triage and successfully treat patients who present with pulp involvement, both vital and not vital, as well as with dental traumatic injuries. Leaders in the fields of endodontics and pediatric dentistry will show you the latest approaches to prevent, diagnose and treat teeth various pulp conditions and traumatized injuries in children.
After this presentation, attendees will be more confident in their ability to: 1) identify the severity of the injury, 2) determine an initial diagnosis, 3) establish a treatment plan, and 4) manage these complex clinical scenarios in your practice using the highest level of evidence. You will also learn how you can help your patients prevent sports-related trauma and other injuries.
Receive relevant clinical tips on how to:
- Treat vital pulp exposures using the latest advancements on materials and techniques
- Understand the concept of pulp revascularization for treatment of immature teeth with necrotic pulps
- Diagnose and manage common acute traumatic cases and its complications such as pulp necrosis and post-traumatic root resorption.
- Preserve and augment the alveolar ridge for final prosthetic rehabilitation. Determine when to refer.
- Provide mouthguards and education to prevent dental trauma.
Who Should Attend: All dental team members -- since vital pulp therapy and trauma management often requires multidisciplinary approaches, such as endodontic and periodontal treatment, surgery, orthodontic movements as well as esthetic coronal restorations.
Register now for this course.
Back to News