Now Available: Purchase the 2014 Edition of the AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual
December 5, 2013 11:40 AM
The fourth edition of AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2014 is available now. The manual is a comprehensive resource for staying current on the latest dental and medical procedure codes and reporting pediatric dental care services. Save time and resources! Learn helpful tips to coding and reporting patient services.
Purchase now to update your billing systems with the new codes and revisions. Be ready for January 1, 2014 claim submissions!
Accurate coding means quicker reimbursement! The new and improved edition of the AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual is a quick and convenient go-to guide for effectively reporting procedure codes when filing dental and medical insurance claims. This user-friendly 2014 edition includes:
- Listing of all relevant new and revised CDT codes, effective Jan. 1, 2014
- Current ADA Claim Form and CMS 1500 Claim Form with instructions
- CDT dental codes cross-linked with CPT medical and ICD -9 diagnostic codes
- Medical procedure and diagnostic codes relevant to pediatric dentistry
- Answers to common coding questions
- Vignettes and coding suggestions for pediatric dental scenarios
- Contact information for insurance carriers, Medicaid Directors and State Insurance Commissioners
- Updated glossary of dental and insurance terminology
- Available to members for $19.95
Click here to order for this resource designed specifically for pediatric dentists and general practitioners who treat children.
Back to News