Looking to Find a Job? Looking to Fill a Position? Try the New AAPD Career Center
March 31, 2014 10:36 AM
AAPD is pleased to announce that AAPD Career Center has launched with a new look and enhanced features to help employers post jobs and job seekers find jobs. This updated version of our classified ads streamlines the process and matches the best candidates with the best jobs quicker than ever before.
As part of the transition, we are ensuring that our resume database and candidate accounts are up-to-date. Please take a few moments to create an account on the new AAPD Career Center by going to http://jobs.aapd.org to post your profile and resume for employers to search. If you already have a resume, simply upload your document and the system will build your online profile; otherwise, the new site will walk you through creating a resume from scratch. If you had setup automated job alerts on our old site, you will need to recreate those on the new site – simply craft your search criteria and select "Save this Search" from the top of the job results page.
The new AAPD Career Center features will give you robust tools for creating a personal presentation for any potential employer, including:
· Resume Builder – Easily post an updated resume by uploading your resume from Microsoft Word or other desktop applications.
· Searchable Portfolio – Increase your exposure to employers by uploading up to 5 career-related documents, i.e., work samples, cover letters or certification letters.
· Simplified Job Searching – Improved job filtering options, more ways to be notified of new jobs, and simplified job review make it easier than ever for you to find the right jobs.
· Google Maps – Assess a potential commute right from the job detail screen.
· Mobile Access – Now you can access your account and apply to jobs on the go.
Don’t forget to visit http://jobs.aapd.org today and create your account with the new AAPD Career Center. If you have any questions about this transition, please do not hesitate to contact us at (312) 337-2169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best industry career resource for pediatric dentistry professionals.
If you are a recruiter or ad agency, we can activate functionality that enables you to easily manage jobs for multiple clients through one account – simply call (866) 964-2765 or email April Dunnett so we can assist you.
Back to News