AAPD offers discounted meeting fares on various major air carriers for AAPD meeting attendees. To receive these discounts, please contact Hobson Travel Ltd., AAPD’s official travel provider at (800) 538-7464. As always, to obtain the lowest available fares, early booking is recommended.
Boston Logan International Airport is conveniently located two miles from the city center with easy access to Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood. Taxis are available and range from $25 - $40 depending on the time of day. The "T" Stations are easy to take to the Back Bay station as well. For additional information, visit http://www.mbta.com.
Copley Place Shopping Galleries
- Over 100 fabulous stores on two luxurious levels
- Stores include Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Tiffany & Co., Louis Vuitton, Emporio Armani, Burberry and many more
- Plus great dining options at Legal Sea Foods and Au Bon Pain
The Shops at Prudential Center
- Over 100 classic shops and award-winning restaurants
- Stores include Saks Fifth Avenue, Anny Taylor, Lacoste, Lord & Taylor, Sephora, Barnes & Noble and more
- A sample of restaurants include Top of the Hub, P.F. Changs, L'Espalier, Sel de la Terre, The Cheesecake Factory and an extensive food court with options for everyone