Please review the following information to avoid delays in the processing of your registration or housing request.
Who Needs to Register
Anyone (member or non-member dentist, dentists’ staff or dental student) who wants to attend any portion of the Scientific Program must register. All registration categories for the AAPD 2014 Annual Session include all education sessions (except those specified), the Welcome Reception, complimentary beverages in exhibit hall and the Scientific Proceedings. The guest registration is additional and must accompany that of an attendee; children are complimentary to the meeting, but tickets must be purchased for Social Events. Guests do NOT earn any continuing education credit; if seeking CE Credits, spouses/guests must register as Office Staff.
- Tickets to the Presidents’ Farewell Dinner are an additional fee and must be purchased separately; see the Social Events section of the registration form and make the appropriate notation.
- Additional tickets to all Social Events must be purchased during registration; onsite tickets for these functions may be limited and are subject to availability.
The cutoff for the advance fee is Monday, April 7, 2014. All registration forms submitted must be postmarked or date stamped on or before Monday, April 7, 2014, to qualify for advance registrations and receive the discounted rates.
Note: To receive the member registration rate for the 2014 Annual Session, your 2013-14 membership dues must be paid in full.
- Registration is complimentary if you register on or before April 7, 2014.
- Residents registering after April 7, 2014, or onsite are charged $150 in registration fees; no exceptions will be made.
- Student registration does include tickets to the Welcome Reception; please indicate your intent to attend on the registration form.
Residents are encouraged to attend the New Dentist Happy Hour on Friday, May 23. Make the appropriate notation on the form and include payment to attend this fabulous networking event.
Registration Materials: What You Receive Onsite
Again this year, badges will not be mailed. Attendees who register in advance will bring their email confirmation to a Badge Pickup counter at registration to receive their badge(s), ticketed scientific sessions and social event tickets at self-serve kiosks. Upon confirming the details of your registration, you will be directed to a counter to pickup tote bag and Program Book. A ticket will be issued for you to pick up your handouts on CD-ROM at the CadmiumCD Desk located near registration.
Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Complete all sections of the form and include proper payment. Each registrant must complete a separate registration form.
Credit card only. Allow five days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation.
NOTE: Please do not mail after faxing.
AAPD 67th Annual Session
PO Box 4088
Frederick, MD 21705
Credit card or check (drawn on U.S. bank in U.S. funds) must accompany a completed registration form. No wire transfers or purchase orders will be accepted. Allow 7 – 10 days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation. Make checks payable to AAPD/Experient.
Please pickup your badge and materials at Registration. Registration is available during the following days/times:
Thursday, May 22 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, May 23 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 24 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 25 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Type or print all information on the registration form and housing form in black ink (please print legibly). To avoid completing the forms, register online at http://www.aapd.org/annual for the meeting and hotel.
- AAPD Registration and Housing Services Center is not responsible for faxes not received due to mechanical failure or circumstances beyond our control.
- Due to the volume of forms received, AAPD Registration cannot confirm receipt of faxed or mailed forms.
- Attendees must be registered for the Annual Session (via form or online) in order to make hotel reservations within the AAPD hotel block using the official AAPD Registration and Housing Form or online.
- Most educational sessions do not require tickets. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Many optional sessions, activities and events require additional fees and must be indicated on the registration form; applicable tickets will be included in your meeting materials.
- The Preconference Course, Breakfast Rounds, PALS and Evidence-Based Education Workshop require additional fees; please indicate session choice and include fees.
- Registration forms must be submitted on or before April 7, 2014, to qualify for the discounted fees. Registrations received after April 7, 2014, will be automatically charged the higher registration fees. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations postmarked on or before May 1, 2014, will be refunded less a $150 processing fee.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to AAPD Registration and Housing Services for processing on or before May 1, 2014.
- No refunds will be given after Thursday, May 1, 2014. After this date, any extenuating circumstances must be submitted in writing to the AAPD c/o Tonya Almond, Senior Director, Meeting Services, 211 E. Chicago Avenue, Suite 1700, IL 60611. Those refunds approved are processed after the Annual Session.
- Refunds are not granted for no-shows.
Every effort is made to provide all advance registrants with a confirmation of their registration. This notice will verify whether we received your registration prior to the deadline, and if the tickets requested will be issued.
Please check your registration and fee calculations carefully to avoid unnecessary delays in processing. If you are using American Express®, MasterCard® or Visa®, provide complete credit card information, including each digit of your credit card number, expiration date, security code number and signature.
- Name badges must be worn at all times by all registered attendees, including children, in order to gain access to any portion of the Scientific Program, Welcome Reception, access to the Exhibit Hall, hospitality areas and all social events.
- Children’s badges are provided without charge up to the age of 20; their names and ages must be listed on the registration form. Questions
If you have any questions regarding registration or housing, contact AAPD Registration and Housing Service Center at (800) 974-3084 Toll-free U.S. & Canada (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST), (847) 996-5876 International (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST), or email@example.com.