Please read this information carefully. You must register for the Annual Session prior to booking your hotel reservation. All housing reservations must be made through the AAPD Registration and Housing Service Center. Only one reservation allowed per form.
Housing Reservation Methods
Credit card only. Allow 7-10 days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation.
NOTE: Please do not mail after faxing.
AAPD 67th Annual Session
PO Box 4088
Frederick, MD 21705
Credit card or check (drawn on U.S. bank in U.S. funds) must accompany a completed registration form. No wire transfers or purchase orders will be accepted. Allow 7 – 10 days for processing and receipt of registration confirmation.
All housing requests must be submitted by Wednesday, April 23, 2014, by 5 p.m. PST in order to receive the AAPD discounted room rate. After April 23, 2014, rooms and rates are subject to availability.
Housing Information and Change/Cancellation Policies
- Reservations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All reservations require a credit card guarantee. If you are unable to guarantee your reservation with a credit card, you may send in registration/housing form with a check in the amount of one night room rate + tax made payable to AAPD/Experient.
- Acknowledgement of reservation request is sent after each reservation form is processed, as well as each time a reservation is modified/changed and or cancelled. For online reservation housing, acknowledgement is immediate. For fax/mailed forms, acknowledgement will be sent within two business days of completion of processing. Please review acknowledgements carefully for accuracy. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 14 days of submission, please call AAPD Registration and Housing Services Center at (800) 974-3084.
- All hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in (currently 14.45 percent)
- AAPD discounted room rates are applicable May 20 – May 26, 2014, subject to availability.
- Changes must be made on or before May 7, 2014, at 5 p.m. (PST) and online by accessing your registration/housing record or in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations must be received a minimum of 72 hours prior to arrival in order to receive a refund of your deposit. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 72 hours of arrival or for no shows.
- A portion of the room rate is used to offset the expense of registration and housing services.
Stay in the AAPD Hotel Block and make the most of your visit. All of the hotels are convenient to the Hynes Convention Center, where the Scientific Program takes place. Most of the hotels are connected via walkways to the two malls and the convention center. The additional hotels are across the street from the connected walkways.
The Boston Marriott Copley Place, Sheraton Boston Hotel and Westin Copley Place Boston are all connected via the walkways. The Fairmont is across the street from the Westin and the Hilton Back Bay is across the street from the Sheraton.
Sheraton Boston Hotel (Headquarters hotel)
$255 Single/Double $20 Additional Person
$320 Single/Double $30 Additional Person
$279 Single/Double $30 Additional Person
$285 Single/Double $30 Additional Person
Hilton Boston Back Bay
$249 single/double and $20 for additional person
Rates are subject to a current tax of 14.45 percent; tax is subject to change.