AAPD Webinar: Mastering the New Patient Phone Call
October 3, 2012 10:00 AM
Everyone wants to make a great first impression, especially with a new patient. How are you and your staff handling new patient calls? Register now for this webinar
to learn a number of effective tools to become a smooth operator and master the new patient call! This AAPD Webinar is Wednesday, November 7, 2012, at 1:30 EST presented by Dr. Ann Bynum. By attending this webinar, attendees will be exposed to:
- Using the best greeting when answering the phone in your practice
- The importance of building rapport with the person on the other end of the phone
- Better ways to discuss payment and insurance
- Tips to decrease filler words and dead space during the call
- How to make the new patient am ambassador for your practice
- Ensuring all team members have adequate tools at their disposal when handling a new patient phone call
- A customized template for YOUR practice to make YOU a Smooth Operator the next time your phone rings!
- Great material to take back to your team at your next team meeting
Bynum is originally from Ocala, Fla. She received her undergraduate degree from Florida State University and then attended dental school at the University of Iowa, where she met her husband, Dr. Matt Bynum. Following dental school, Bynum completed her residency in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Bynum moved to Greenville, S.C., in 1997 and opened her practice in Simpsonville. She has three children of her own (all boys!) and understands and appreciates the art of pediatric dentistry and parenting!
Bynum is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, a member of the SSPD, the AAPD, and the ADA. She has lectured and written numerous articles on customer service, marketing, and teamwork over the years. She enjoys spending time with her husband and their three boys, Matthew, Luke, and John. She enjoys working on her practice, triathlons, and travelling.
Back to News