AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2016 Now Available
November 4, 2015 10:41 AM
Dental coding for your practice has never been more stress-free! New and revised codes are effective January 1, 2016!
The AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2016 gives pediatric dental staff a resource to code and document services accurately for claim submissions and dental records. Relying on old information often leads to unexpected claim denials and reimbursement delays. Dental procedure codes in practice management systems or dental benefit plans may be incomplete and hamper your efforts to receive reimbursement. The AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2016 is the most up-to-date dental coding resource for pediatric dentists. It fills in coding gaps and reduces ambiguity.
Designed for daily use in every pediatric dental practice, this comprehensive resource provides a detailed go-to resource for staff by providing answers to many of their questions. Improved organization and handy tables allow users to find information more quickly and make correct coding easier for everyone.
The AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2016 contains:
- Listing of all relevant new and revised CDT codes for pediatric dentists, effective January 1, 2016
- Current 2012 ADA Claim Form and CMS 1500 Claim Form with instructions
- CPT medical procedure codes relevant to pediatric dentistry
- Entire chapter dedicated to ICD-10 diagnostic codes relevant to pediatric dentistry
- Expanded section with answers to common pediatric dental coding questions
- Glossary of dental and insurance terminology
- Updated contact listing of State Medicaid Dental Directors
"It definitely is a must-have for every pediatric dental office. We routinely use it for coding and definition searches for our non-routine treatment."
Dr. Erin Stuewer
Back to News