AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2015 Now Available
October 10, 2014 04:07 PM
Dental coding for your practice has never been more stress-free! New and revised codes are effective January 1, 2015.
The AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2015 gives pediatric dental staff a resource to code and document services accurately for claim submissions and dental records. Relying on old information often leads to unexpected claim denials and reimbursement delays. Dental procedure codes in practice management systems or dental benefit plans may be incomplete and hamper your efforts to receive reimbursement. The AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual 2015 is the most up-to-date dental coding resource for pediatric dentists! It also fills in coding gaps and reduces ambiguity.
Designed for daily use in every pediatric dental practice, this comprehensive resource provides a detailed go-to place for staff by providing answers to many of their questions. Improved organization and handy tables allow users to find information more quickly, and make correct coding easier for everyone. Includes ADA and CMS claim form with detailed instructions for completion.
AAPD Coding and Insurance Manual - 2015 contains:
Listing of all relevant new and revised CDT codes, effective January 1, 2015
- 16 new procedure codes
- 52 revised procedure codes
- 5 deleted procedure codes
- Current ADA Claim Form and CMS 1500 Claim Form with instructions
- Medical procedure and diagnostic codes relevant to pediatric dentistry
- Expanded section with answers to common pediatric dental coding questions
- Glossary of dental and insurance terminology
- New CDT codes for post-operative visits, sealant repair, evaluation for deep sedation or general anesthesia and missed appointments Simplified table format for single and multi-surface restorations
- Reorganized maxillofacial section for quicker reference
- Updated contact listing of State Medicaid Dental Directors
Back to News